Coldplay - Don't Panic Coldplay - Don't Panic

Coldplay.....

.....killed my inner child.

artville responds:

Why? You don't like coldplay???

Lock Stock n Floppy Ears Lock Stock n Floppy Ears

Lock Stock = God

Considering Lock Stock is my favorite film, I will pretty much love any spoof of it. Although you only put it on short scene, it's still a cool idea. And who doesn't love that song, honestly. =)

MvsZ: Megaman Vs Zero fix MvsZ: Megaman Vs Zero fix

That was pretty good

That was pretty good, except for the insane speed. Next time lower the framerate...and that whole freeze thing before a combo was cool the first few times, but got old.

Other than that, really good. I enjoyed it a lot.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

lmao

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is hilarious! You are right, that guy who did the numa numa dance is a freak, and yet he got so much fame for nothing. I added that movie to my favorites just because it was stupid as hell, but funny to laugh at that idiot, but this is awesome :D

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

You've done it again

Legendary Frog, my idol :) You have always stunned me with your work, and here is yet another awesome movie!

Nice easter egg btw :D

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Perfect

This movie is amazing. When she said "I try not to cry", I almost started crying with her. What a beautiful movie. The music was perfect, and the little girl's voice was also perfect.

Great job, I'm sure you've touched the hearts of many. :)

(2004) Spiderman!!! (2004) Spiderman!!!

BEST!

Best one yet!! Glass of Water comes second now! XD

Across The Universe Across The Universe

Perfect

Dont listen to the last guy. He's probably the kind of person who only likes to watch sick movies where every one gets blown to pieces and that doesn't follow a storyline.

This movie is amazing. It is incredible clever, long, and well-made. The idea behind it is great, and the ending sent shivers down my spine. Absolutely perfect.

A 10 for you :)

Snes Massacre Snes Massacre

Hmm...

It was alright I guess. Except for the fact that that was X, not megaman. And Zero cannot beat megaman nor X. ^^

~ Pol ~

Murasameblade responds:

SORRY IF I'M NOT PERFECT! and yes X would woop Zero!

.FACELESS. .FACELESS.

Amazing

Absolutely amazing. A little odd, but smart. I found some of the sounds innapropriate for their parts, but nonetheless the idea was awesome! :)