Brink of Alienation: Sub Brink of Alienation: Sub

Good game

It was definitely a fun play, for the short time that it lasted. I liked the style of graphics, but the lack of animation bothered me a bit. The coverup for that made it worse, though (by that, I mean the cheap blood and such). But the style definitely upped the quality of this game. The main problem was the length, though. The cinematics lasted longer than the actual game itself. One level in one room isn't a game on its own. The Time Crisis style was okay, but lacked a lot of things. The game in itself wasn't all too good, but I liked the style.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Amazing

That was an absolutely amazing re-creation of one of the greatest series of our time. Every bit about it was brilliant. Aside from some AI bugs that I noted, and some lagging problems, which, as a fellow Actionscripter, I absolutely understand, the game was great. It's too bad you did not make an Onslaught mode...unless it's an unlockable. If it is, then I'll definitely find out soon enough once I complete this game.

Once again, great job. =)

Fleets Fleets

Absolutely amazing

That was one of the best Flash games I have ever-played. It lacked absolutely nothing. It is now my second favorite flash game of all time :D

I finished it, all 10 levels, but my score didn't match up to the high scores :( Either way, I loved it. Great job.

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

Cool

Cool game...found a glitch btw, if you're hit, and you keep jumping, you'll stay alive and time will keep going up.

It was fun, but got boring quickly, it needs more levels or something...

Sparks Sparks

Great, great, great game

Man I had a lot of fun playing that game. Really nervewrecking, but I liked the fact that it took skill...or speed at least

My score..1700/2000 :)

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Yeah!

I can't stress how long I have played this game. I play almost every day. My character has almost all of the items. Here's a kickass character for any of you to try :) His name is Polnareff...

343330322P362T2U2U.4.B.D.5.5.1.7.2.3.2.3.2.H.15JGL.1BGB.1BE
U.498H5.1BLC.5CRVQ.19.498JX.14V1R.G.498H5.4.3.498H5.5.1.498H
5.7.1T.3.5.3.25.6BP.589J.PAD.1.1.31.2T.TRU

Shove It Shove It

Nice game!

Very beautiful game. I really, really, really loved the maps. You can tell that they were well thought out! Especially the one with 2 blue boxes and all those springs! I loved that one :)

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

Cool

Fun to play. Really, this reminded me a lot of Earthworm Jim! Hehe, nice work.

Ball (Original Demo) Ball (Original Demo)

Fun

Really fun and addictive! I finished it, but took a while. Some of the levels are damn hard! Great game.

BotArena v0.2 Beta BotArena v0.2 Beta

Cool

Great idea, I just think that there isn't enough happening. I mean not much for the player to do than mostly watch.

thewasteofwebspace responds:

So ive heard. most people either love or hate this game... but yes, the games playability will be improved in later releases. thanks for playing