Coldplay - Don't Panic Coldplay - Don't Panic

Coldplay.....

.....killed my inner child.

artville responds:

Why? You don't like coldplay???

Lock Stock n Floppy Ears Lock Stock n Floppy Ears

Lock Stock = God

Considering Lock Stock is my favorite film, I will pretty much love any spoof of it. Although you only put it on short scene, it's still a cool idea. And who doesn't love that song, honestly. =)

MvsZ: Megaman Vs Zero fix MvsZ: Megaman Vs Zero fix

That was pretty good

That was pretty good, except for the insane speed. Next time lower the framerate...and that whole freeze thing before a combo was cool the first few times, but got old.

Other than that, really good. I enjoyed it a lot.

Brink of Alienation: Sub Brink of Alienation: Sub

Good game

It was definitely a fun play, for the short time that it lasted. I liked the style of graphics, but the lack of animation bothered me a bit. The coverup for that made it worse, though (by that, I mean the cheap blood and such). But the style definitely upped the quality of this game. The main problem was the length, though. The cinematics lasted longer than the actual game itself. One level in one room isn't a game on its own. The Time Crisis style was okay, but lacked a lot of things. The game in itself wasn't all too good, but I liked the style.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Amazing

That was an absolutely amazing re-creation of one of the greatest series of our time. Every bit about it was brilliant. Aside from some AI bugs that I noted, and some lagging problems, which, as a fellow Actionscripter, I absolutely understand, the game was great. It's too bad you did not make an Onslaught mode...unless it's an unlockable. If it is, then I'll definitely find out soon enough once I complete this game.

Once again, great job. =)

Fleets Fleets

Absolutely amazing

That was one of the best Flash games I have ever-played. It lacked absolutely nothing. It is now my second favorite flash game of all time :D

I finished it, all 10 levels, but my score didn't match up to the high scores :( Either way, I loved it. Great job.